Just released JWildfire V0.61.
Major new feature is the possiblity to cancel the current main render process because it is now running in the background. This was heavily demanded by many users and now it's finally done On fast machines you can even continue to design new fractals while rendering.
Complete list of changes:
- the main render function now is a background task which makes it possible to cancel it (currently only for internal renderer) and continue to work while -rendering
- removed the ancient spatial and color oversampling options (all user-defined quality profiles will be removed with this update!, if you face problems with noise use spatial and/or DE filter options)
- new variations originally created by Larry Berlin:
- experimental tree to show flame properties for the dancing flame module
- lots of internal refactoring regarding the dancing flame editor
Just click the "Random flames" button to start playing around and have fun
You can download the new version as always here: www.andreas-maschke.com/?page_…
Some recent renders: