Just released JWildfire V0.49.
Major additions where made to editing capabilities of the fractal flames editor.
First, there is now a undo/redo function
Additionaly, there is is a "Free triangle editing mode" where you can modify the control points of transforms freely by using the mouse.
Complete list of changes:
- undo/redo manager
- free triangle point editing mode
- SphericalN variation by eralex61
- improved the "smoothness" of the centre- and zoom-controls
- FIXED: thumbnails were always created at the density which was stored in the flame files
- improved the behaviour of numeric editing field so that they begin to change values only after a certain mouse movement and not immediately after clicking at the field
- inverted the behaviour of the triangle zoom-in/out buttons so that they now work as intended
- show the available memory in the title bar
Just click the "Random flames" button to start playing around and have fun
You can download the new version at the projects web page: [link]
Some recent renders: