Just released JWildfire V0.41.
Major changes where made to the fractal flames generator T.I.N.A.::
- variation effect preview which can be turned on/off using a new button in the preview area. (This preview displays how the superimposition of all variations (of the currently selected transform) affects a rectangular grid of points. So it can be a great way of exploring what a certain variation actually does and how their parameters work.)
- minor improvements to the Flower3D and SubFlame random flame generators
- nBlur, linearT and linearT3D variations by FractalDesire
- post_zscale_wf and post_ztranslate_wf variations for better control of 3D fractals
- optimized coloring of the subflame_wf variation
- new exponent parameter for the spherical3d_wf variation
As usual click the "Random flames" button to start playing around and have fun
You can download the new version at the projects web page: www.andreas-maschke.com/?page_…
Some recent renders:
Playing with it now. Looking good! Last post ok?
Awesome. Thank you Andreas.