Just released JWildfire V0.43.
Major changes where made to the fractal flames generator T.I.N.A. - this time with a complete new feature the interactive renderer. The interactive renderer serves two purposes:
1. Explore random fractals in a really funny way. You can now follow the rendering of a fractal. If you have seen enough just press the NEXT button to get a new randomly generated flame. If you like it you can save it or copy it to the clipboard to tweak it in the main editor. Of course, you can load or paste any (non random) fractal into the interactive renderer.
2. WYSIWYG: Render an image until you are satisfied. Here is no oversampling applied. You can save the image all the time while it still rendering. So you can have a closer look at it to see if its really done, e.g. in a image processing software.
Complete list of changes:
- First "complete" and working version of the interactive renderer
- FIXED: filter radius was always set to high in rendering
- minor enhancements to the bubbles random flame generator
- bi_linear variation by Shortgreenpigg
- checks plugin by by Keeps and Xyrus02
- unpolar plugin by Michael Faber
- waffle and Lissajous variation by Jed Kelsey
Just click the "Random flames" button or alternatively now the "Next" button to start playing around and have fun
You can download the new version at the projects web page: [link]
Some recent renders: