Just released JWildfire V0.63.
Major new feature are even more DOF controls and the possibility to combine the famous Buddhabrots with flame fractals!
Complete list of changes:
- new parameters "area" and "exponent" for DOF (depth of field). The parameter "area" controls the size of the area with low blur, the parameter "exponent" controls the increase of blur with distance from the focus point
- restored the old method to calculate DOF (before V0.62) and allow to switch between old and new method freely (i. E. all your old flames look as you designed them)
- buddhabrot mode for all "classic fractal" variations (beginning with "fract…")
- "lazyTravis" variation my Michael Faber
- the brightness slider has now its maximum at 20.0 (before this was 10.0)
Just click the "Random flames" button to start playing around and have fun
You can download the new version as always here: www.andreas-maschke.com/?page_…
Some recent renders: