Just released JWildfire V0.52 after a rather long time.
I had started to create an alternative external renderer (specialized to render movies more quickly) in the meantime. This release is something like an "intermediate release". It has lots of internal optimizations, many new plugins to play with and some bugs fixed. But the new renderer is not yet included because this would have been just to much work in this time period.
So this release contains many smaller enhancements and you may look forward for the upcoming V0.53 which will bring up some really new stuff
Complete list of changes:
- "eCollide", "eJulia", "eMod", "eMotion", "ePush", "eRotate", "eScale" and "eSwirl" variations by Michael Faber
- "bCollide", "bMod", "bSwirl" and "bTransform" variations by Michael Faber
- adjusted the "epispiral" plugin that it seem to work the same as the *.dll version (where the code seems to be lost)
- "dc_ztransl", "post_dcztransl" and "pre_dcztransl" variations by Xyrus02
- "Glynnia" plugin by Michael Faber
- "boarders2″ variation by Xyrus02
- new "cylinder_apo" variation to be compatible with the recent Apo version which seemed to change cylinder variation (you must then - exchange cylinder by cylinder_apo in JWildfire).
- new "log_apo" variation (which is compatible to recent Apophysis versions)
- additional support for "cylinder_apo" variation in the "Spherical3D" random flames generator
- improved the "Bubbles" random generator
- make use more different colors in fractal flames generators
- FIXED a problem regarding the saving render state of flams utilizing the "GlynnSim"* variations
- support for the new "new_linear" option from recent Apophysis versions
- reduced the vertical size of expanded variation list boxes
- some new variation styles for certain random flame generators
- slightly improved the behaviour of the nunmeric fields regarding to tracking mouse motion
- Main: suppress the console window by using the start.bat to invoke the launcher
- started to create a new (native) external faster renderer which eventually also will utilize graphic cards for rendering: "JWildfireC(UDA)"
many new variations for the external renderer
- started to integrate the external renderer into JWildfire, please note that it will not be available in this release, but there was a lot ongoing under the hood. I. E. if it finally will come it will have already so many features that it will make sense to use it.
- numerous internal optimizations regading the external renderer and numerous variations
Just click the "Random flames" button to start playing around and have fun
You can download the new version at the projects web page: www.andreas-maschke.com/?page_…
Some recent renders: